Sunday, May 14, 2006


To start with...

A person, Stealth, posted yesterday to me on "The Peking Duck" about a Criminal Investigation about Detective Ronald Y. Ito. It's right near the bottom:

The Peking Duck: Did OJ Simpson kill Nicole Brown Simpson?
I, Mario G. Nitrini am the most Hated and LEGALLY feared man in the OJ Simpson
case....Richard of the Peking Duck, I like your demeanor. ...
http://www.pekingduck.org/archives/001380.php - Cached

I have posted on My, My Space (View Profile, then go to Pics):
what I faxed over to Bill Pavelic with what Pavelic asked for regarding Detective Ronald Y. Ito, Rocky Bateman, and more.

I am trying to catch my breath. My heart is beating pretty fast right now.

If "ANYONE" has more information about a criminal investigation into Detective Ronald Y. Ito. Please let me know. PLEASE.


How covered-up "WAS" ROCKY BATEMAN in The OJ Simpson Case and Saga?

According to what Detective Ronald Y. Ito told me in our first telephone conversation, and I quote Ito: "we don't even have Rocky Bateman driving OJ Simpson." Well, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. Later in this first phone call, Ito tells me they (Meaning The LAPD) don't even have Rocky Bateman "WORKING" for the Limo Company (Dale St. John's Town and Country Limousine Service). GOOD GRIEF.

I can tell everyone this, When Rocky Bateman found out that Detective Ronald Y. Ito was looking for him around the end of November, 1994, or in early December, 1994, Rocky Split to Oklahoma with financial help from OJ Simpson avoiding Ito and The LAPD. THAT'S A FACT.

Now, Brian Murray has posted about this on CTV Message Boards The OJ Simpson Case thread:

This is a place I got into a discussion about The OJ Simpson Case, and did I get the confirmation I have been looking for for years, from OJ Simpson's side.

JustOneMinute: Archives
Mario G. Nitrini 111 on That Would Be "Sir" UGO To You... clarice on More Fun
With David Shuster · brenda taylor on More Fun With David Shuster ...
http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/archives.html - Cached

A poster named Sara (Squiggler) confirmed it for me with these words in one of her posts:
"Well, I don't recall the Ito name in association with a police officer or investigator. But then, it has been a long time, as I've said several times. Right now, I'm hearing it "as if for the first time." But I know that we scrutinized and examined everything to do with the limo and limo drivers and there were no red flags like you are raising all these many years later. Seems a bit fishy to me. And one of our jobs was to try to defeat the defense case and a lot of people were trying."
This was the time she posted it. Also, you can get to her website by clicking on Squiggler)
Now, how can this Possibly be regarding Rocky Bateman not being a Limo Driver for OJ Simpson. It's called C-O-V-E-R-U-P, Illegal cover-up by both sides in The OJ Simpson Case regarding Rocky Bateman. And Rocky Goes on CNN in Mid-June, 1995, and says on national TV that he was OJ Simpson's regular Limousine driver for over 3 years? How did the media miss that one? This is a "TOTAL" cover-up regarding Rocky Bataman and The OJ Simpson Case.


Anthony Pellicano, The LAPD, The LADA, and who Else?

Sweet Pea alerted me about this:

Tom Lange (OJ Simpson Case co-Lead Detective)
says that Anthony Pellicano "worked as an unofficial, unpaid consultant for The LAPD?" Does the insanity with this guy Anthony Pellicano ever end?

Read what Lange says about Pellicano. It's on Page 2.

And The LAPD says there's no actual record of Pellicano "Working as a technical expert for The LAPD? NO RECORDS? I'll bet, who's fooling who here? I smell a lot more cover-up with Anthony Pellicano and The LAPD. Does the name Sgt. Mark Arneson ring a bell for anyone?
What about Gil Garcetti and Anthony Pellicano. Pellicano was in The Los Angeles Distict Attorney's office. It's tape recorded.

You know everyone, the more I write about Anthony Pellicano, the "SICKER" I get to my stomach.

Anyway, here are some items I want to address:

  • Was Anthony Pellicano "Ever" involved in any situation with Detective Ronald Y. Ito?
  • Why did Ito Chased down leads and give them to Tom Lange and Philip Vannater in The OJ Simpson Case.
  • And why did Patterico (aka) Patrick Frey, an Assistant Los Angeles County District Attorney "BAN" me from his website for telling the truth about Los Angeles Times Pulitzer(?) prize winning writer Chuck Philips?
Patterico�s Pontifications � Hiltzik Suspension in the Media
Mr. Patterico. My name is Mario G. Nitrini 111. I was Personally involved in The
OJ Simpson case. I read Your Post of Febuary 24th, 2004 about The OJ...

http://patterico.com/2006/04/30/4519/hiltzik-suspension-in-the-media/ - Cached
Something is Seriously wrong here.

I would like to find out if Patrick Frey ever had any direct or in-direct contact with either Detective Ronald Y. Ito or Anthony Pellicano. Frey "banned" me from his website for NO REASON. More LADA and/or LAPD/and/or Anthony Pellicano cover-up regarding me?
Wouldn't it be great if a day would come when all the Innocent people that Anthony Pellicano hurt, or tried to hurt, got their legal justice pertaining to Pellicano? Maybe I can legally help some of them. Yea, I legally can help them.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

1 Comments:

Blogger Misha said...

Nowadays to hire limousine becomes easier and cheaper.
You should just follow some tips about limousine hire:
• Always compare prices in relation with the expected service.
• Always check out the year (2-3 years old are the best), make and model of the cars.
• Do not be tricked by the price of the advertisements, as many companies hide extra prices.
• The most simple and standardized limousine service will have the limo, driver and beverages.
• When it comes to the driver, make sure that the service provider will provide a uniformed driver with proper license and experience.
• Did you know that many companies operate without insurance? Ask for details about insurance of the limousine you have interest in hiring.
• Always read the Limousine hire terms and conditions of the companies, so you don't have unpleasant surprises.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home