Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Legal Documents


First let me state that LAPD RHD Illegal and Corrupt Detective Ronald Y. Ito was the ringleader on the assassination (Murder-for-Hire) attempt on my life on October 4th, 1995.


On the first page of my OJ Simpson Case Legal Document's, The Los Angeles Police Department Complaint of Employee Misconduct, in the Location of Occurrence, I have where the savage beating that was purpotrated on me by Sgt. Guiterrez and J.H. Hart (Their Assassination Attempt on me) occurred. Apporximately at 15300 Victory Blvd, at a Place that was called Bourbon Square. It was actually carried out in Bourbon Square's parking lot. That's in Van Nuys, Califormia, in The San Fernando Valley.

On the 4th scan, LAPD's letter to me in response to my First Complaint, the Place of Occurence that they have, signed by Richard C. Wemmer, it is stated it's "an Incident that occurred in West Los Angeles Area." (NOT QUITE).


What's going on here? ANOTHER criminal and illegal cime committed by an LAPD cop.



Also, the date that I made this First Complaint on was 12-2-2000, and brought to LAPD'S Internal Affairs Department on 12-5-2000 along with My Second Compalint, which was signed (The Second Complaint) by Alice Appel. But yet in this First LAPD Letter to me, it says I made the Complaint on December 18th, 2000. WHERE in the World is the Date December 18th, 2000, shown on this first Complaint that I made? Well, it's NOT. This was another Illegal Lame FORGERY Attempt by a member of the LAPD because of My personal involvement in The OJ Simpson Case. One HUGE Reason for this Illegal Lame Forgery Attempt by LAPD, is that some of it goes to LAPD's Internal Affairs Person Lieutenant Jeri Weinstien.




In the first letter LAPD sent me, it says in the first paragraph, last sentence, "The complaint has been given appropriate attention and did not identify misconduct."

In the second letter that LAPD sent me, it says in the first Paragraph, second sentence, "The Department completed a thorough investigation into your concerns and interviewed all available witnesses.

Since I received both of these letters, and then compared them, I ALWAYS wondered what the Term "APPROPRIATE ATTENTION" meant in the first letter, yet in the second letter, LAPD says they Interviewed ALL? available witnesses.

I listed MANY witnesses in my first Complaint. How many were really interviewed?

I tried to find out what was going on with my complaint's with The Office of the Inspector General on June 1st, 2004. The Lady who was handling my Case at the time, Julie Jaramillo, said it would take 2 months to dig up my file. Well, it's been almost 2 years since I was in The Inspector General's Office, and I haven't heard a WORD from them.

So, it takes almost 2 YEARS to pull my file? I don't think so. WHAT A COVER-UP concerning me, Mario G. Nitrini 111 in The OJ Simpson Case.




Please read these posts from Anthony Pellicano Web Links Blog for more on the cover-up:

http://sinhablar.com/blog/2006/05/17/mendacity-and-the-los-angeles-times/

http://sinhablar.com/blog/2006/05/18/pellicano-the-real-news-story/


So did this Pulitzer Prize? winning Los Angeles Times writer Chuck Philips get his information in the Biggie Smalls/Tupac Murders with honest hard work or by Illegal, deceitful, deceptive and "LYING" ways? The later of course, Illegal, deceitful, deceptive, "LYING" ways.

http://sinhablar.com/blog/2006/04/29/the-lat-cozies-up-to-pellicano/

Did Anthony Pellicano help Philips with the Biggie Smalls/Tupac Murders story too? Let's see, he seemed to have helped him with so many of his "scoops" since 1990 onward. That is something that should be investigated, by someone who is honest and credible.




RUSSELL POOLE:


There are not a lot of REAL TRUE LIFE HEROS in this world.

RUSSELL POOLE?

He is a TRUE LIFE HERO for standing up for what is right.
Mario G. Nitrini 111

12 Comments:

Blogger Brian Murray said...

Mario,

I have a few questions concerning the attempt on your life.

1)Are Hart and Guttierez still on the force?

2) It is quite obvious that the LAPD is stonewalling you and trying to keep you from succeding in finding justice. This has been their MO for many, many years. Now that the LAPD must comply with the DOJ order to computerize all police problems do you think that you will finally be heard?

3) Do you plan on filing new charges against the LAPD?

4) What else can you tell us about your case?

I believe the end is in sight and the wall is about to come crumbling down around the LAPD's ears.

Minion Madness!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Mario Nitrigni III said...

Hi Brian.

I'll answer your questions with the numbers you have.

1) I do not know if Hart and/or Guttierez are still with The LAPD.

2) Brian, if I really wanted to be heard by The LAPD and Agencies it work's with, I could do it. Is the time right for me? maybe.

3) Richard C. Wemmer, Captain Commanding Officer West Los Angeles Community Police Station is who I am Eyeing as the next person to file Criminal Charges on.
As everyone in the world can see, he "LIED" on the report that was sent to me by LAPD with his Signature on it. He's Legal "TOAST." Any one of the people I filed on before? I will take it on a person-by-person basis.

4) The Inspector General' office has Illegally covered me up( so what else is new).

I sent an E-mail to Mr. Andre Birotte Jr. last January 21st, 2006.

Here is some of that E-mail Wording. I never got a reply back:


Office of The Inspector General,

Los Angeles Police Department,

To The Inspector General,

Mr. Andre Birotte Jr:

Why the continuing Illegal Cover-up by The LAPD, Your Inspector General's Office, The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, and other people and other Agencies concerning my OJ Simpson Case Legal Filings?????

I case Mr. Birotte, you haven't seen any of my OJ Simpson Case Legal Documents, here's some from a Website I post on including Bill Wasz's E-mail to me, and My Comments on the Thread
***************************


"I believe the end is in sight and the wall is about to come crumbling down around the LAPD's ears."

I hope these words of yours come true someday Brian (Minion Dude)

Mario G. Nitrini 111

8:41 PM  
Blogger Mario Nitrigni III said...

This is for George(LAbyrinth).


George,

I am having a Miserable time Accessing My Space. I did access it one time and I did reply to your latest Reply to me, but when I hit the send Button, Nothing Happened. I will try from time to time today, but as of right now, I cannot access "MySpace."

You have my E-mail.

Mario G. Nitrini 111
__________

The OJ Simpson Case

8:17 AM  
Blogger Mario Nitrigni III said...

Well George(LAbyrinth),

Wouldn't you Know it, as soon as I posted this Message to you, I accessed MY Space and my latest reply to you was there.

Better to be safe than sorry.

Mario G. Nitrini 111
_____

The OJ Simpson Case

8:30 AM  
Anonymous sweet pea said...

Mario:

Since I am not from the L.A. area, could you please explain why Richard C Wemmer "lied" and signed a report that you were savagely and brutally beaten by those two LAPD "officers" in the West Los Angeles area and not where you reported it to have happened?

Also, I think you should make a request for your file by using the FOIA (Freedom Of Information Act.) If you go this route, if I'm not mistaken, the agency your requesting the information from has a certain time frame to answer you. If they don't, you have LEGAL recourse. Remember Mario ....DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT!!!!
Your #1 Fan

6:15 PM  
Blogger Mario Nitrigni III said...

Sweet Pea,

Why Richard C. Wemmer lied on one of the LAPD report's sent to me has to do with my personal involvement in The OJ Simpson Case, And MORE.

Why he lied about the place of Occurrence? I'm not sure. But it's right there as plain as day.

Why Wemmer lied about the date LAPD Received my complaints, is that most of it goes directly to Lt. Jeri Weinstein and The LAPD illegal cover-up of me. Sweet Pea, this is one item I must hold onto. I am going to legally nail Jeri Weinstien on a Witness Stand in a Legal Court of law.

I'm not sure how that Freedom of Information Act works. What David Lee told me of the Dicovery unit, risk management group, is to access an LAPD cops file, I have to either have a civil or criminal case pending and then I would have to file a "Pitchess Motion." The freedom and Information Act is something for me to look into. I would sure like to know if my complaint's were filed in the Cops Jacket's (File) I filed on, OR, did my complaint's Mysteriously? Vanish, Illegally.

"DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT!!!!"

That's the way to do it!!!!!!!

Mario G. Nitrini 111

9:26 PM  
Blogger David N. Scott said...

Hi Mario! What'd those guys do to you? Beat you down, or what?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Mario Nitrigni III said...

Hey David,

Beat me down?

Many people who were/and still are connected to The OJ Simpson Case tried anyway they could to make me disappear from the face of this planet Earth, and more. I'm Still here.

For everyone, this is my friend David N. Scott's website:



Pererro
... 10086 Sunset Boulevard ("Hi David and Julie") ยท Zel-kun ("... now I really
want a taco.") Mario G. Nitrini 111 ("Perrero for me is OK") ...
http://pererro.blogspot.com/ - Cached


Hey David, how did my name get on the "Google" to your website? Were you saying:

"There is no justice?>>>LOL

Good to hear from you Dude.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

2:12 PM  
Blogger Brian Murray said...

BatMinion,

I just looked at your legal documents and found that the first page is blank except for the very first line. This is the document I really wanted to see. I am so disappointed :>(

Robinsky

3:01 AM  
Blogger Mario Nitrigni III said...

Bat-minion (Brian)

It's ALL there when I look at it (1st Page of Legal Document's)

Try the lnk at the top:

"My Legal Documents"

I will also E-mail you a link for some of my OJ Simpson Case Legal Document's.

The Middler (The Riddler). Where is he?

Mario G. Nitrini 111

7:20 AM  
Blogger Anthony Pellicano Victims said...

See the television clips showing the Restraining Order that Cheryl Shuman Obtained Against Steven Seagal, Anthony Pellicano and More

www.AnthonyPellicanoVictims.blogspot.com

News Clips:

KABC TV News Los Angeles
http://cherylshuman.buzznet.com/user/video/pl...

Hard Copy National TV Series
http://cherylshuman.buzznet.com/user/video/pl...

Fox 11 News LA
http://cherylshuman.buzznet.com/user/video/pl...

For Information About Cheryl Shuman:
www.CherylShuman.com
www.TheInCrowdVlog.com
www.CherylShuman.Blogspot.com
www.JetSetDate.Blogspot.com

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Susie from Michael Jackson's HIStory album

Somebody killed Little Susie
The girl with the tune
Who sings in the daytime at noon
She was there screaming
Beating her voice in her doom
But nobody came to her soon...

A fall down the stairs
Her dress torn
Oh the blood in her hair...
A mystery so sullen in air
She lie there so tenderly
Fashioned so slenderly
Lift her with care,
Oh the blood in her hair...

Everyone came to see
The girl that now is dead
So blind stare the eyes in her head...
And suddenly a voice from the crowd said
This girl lived in vain
Her face bear such agony, such strain...

But only the man from next door
Knew Little Susie and how he cried
As he reached down
To close Susie's eyes...
She lie there so tenderly
Fashioned so slenderly
Lift her with care
Oh the blood in her hair...

It was all for God's sake
For her singing the tune
For someone to feel her despair
To be damned to know hoping is dead and your doomed
Then to scream out
And nobodys there...

She knew no one cared...

Father left home, poor mother died
Leaving Susie alone
Grandfathers soul too had flown...
No one to care
Just to love her
How much can one bear
Rejecting the needs in her prayers...

Neglection can kill
Like a knife in your soul
Oh it will
Little Susie fought so hard to live...
She lie there so tenderly
Fashioned so slenderly
Lift her with care
So young and so fair


Have you heard about Anthony Pellicano's murder of witnesses and victims in the Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson cases in Anaheim, CA at the phone company SBC, Pacific Bell, (now AT&T) in December of 1999?

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home