Friday, May 12, 2006


Another LAPD Cover Up?

Let's see if Los Angeles LAPD Chief William Bratton wil post this comment I just made on LAPD's New Blog which was unveiled today as LAPD's latest communication tool:

Well Chief William Bratton,

Why has Certain Law Enforcement people and agencies illegally covered-me-up due to my personal involvement in The OJ Simpson Case and Saga?

I have my own website now Cold Cases in Tinseltown.

Why did I not receive a response, any response, to this previous E-mail I sent to the LAPD-online?
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:49:08 -0800 (PST) From: "Mario Nitrini III" Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert Subject: Re: The OJ Simpson Case and MARIO G. NITRINI 111----Detective Ronald Y. Ito To: questions@lapdonline.org Why were my OJ Simpson Case Legal Document's that I filed back in December of 2000 illeglly covered-up concerning, for instance, Detective Ronald Y. Ito? How about some honest answers concerning me for a change from The LAPD, and The Los Angeles District Attorney's office and The Country of Los Angeles?

Chief Bratton? Can you have the integrity "NOT" to ban me from your website like "Patterico" (aka) Los Angeles County Assistant District Attorney Patrick Frey did from his website for telling the truth?
Filed under: Dog Trainer, Hiltzik ? Patterico @ 12:55 pm ... My name is Mario G.
Nitrini 111. I was Personally involved in The OJ Simpson case. ...
http://patterico.com/2006/04/30/4519/hiltz...n-in-the-media/


Just so you know Chief, I am not hiding from anyone. Here's where I live
18325 Vanowen Street, Apartment 16, Reseda, California.

I am "NOT" hiding from anyone.

And how about Certain people in The Los Angeles County Employ, be it The Los Angeles District Attorney's office, or whoever, keeping their agreements with me that were made long ago?

I got "Things" documented Chief, BIG-TIME, but you already know that.

How many people that are, or were employed by The Country of Los Angeles illegally covered-up for Anthony Pellicano? Gil Garcetti? Did he? I have Gil Garcetti illegally LYING, and more, BIG-TIME. It's Documented on paperwork.

I can go on and on and on and on..........

Me and you Chief William Bratton can start with these issues.
And Chief, just so you know, I go copies of my Post to you.

Please don't cover-me up.
well?

Mario G. Nitrini 111

6 Comments:

Blogger Brian Murray said...

Mario,

I'll bet you a trip to the hairdresser that Bratton won't personally answer this but I have a feeling that you may see a canned answer to your post to Bratton that starts out something like this: "Dear Mr. Nitrini, Thank you for your post. The LAPD follows up on all inquiries. We will look into this matter....Yada, yada, yada."

I think since you now have a public forum and have posted your comments to Bratton, that they must at least make some kind of gesture, albiet minimal, to keep you appeased while they figure out what to do about you now.

My initial gut reaction.

Brian the Minion

6:40 PM  
Blogger Mario Nitrigni III said...

Well Minion Dude (Brian),

LAPD hasn't posted my Post yet, I haven't received anything Via E-mail about my post, and..........
Well, certain people down at LAPD and The Los Angeles District Attorney's office, I would imagine again, are trying to figure out another way of covering me up.

But you know what I do Minion Dude? Right when I hit that post button, I copy the whole page so my post shows up, and it says:
Previewing your Comment, I E-mail it to myself and I make copies, AND I e-mail it to other people, (wink, Wink)
so, they can't say they didn't cover-me-up.

LAPD is covering me up, AGAIN, because of my personal involvement in The OJ Simpson Case.


This is the blog I tried to post on:

May 11, 2006
Chief William J. Bratton's Welcome Message

What a bunch of "GUTLESS COWARDS" at LAPD-online. Good Grief.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't believe that LAPD will ever directly answer you. The best you can do it to continue to make them uncomfortable with your questions in a public forum.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Brian Murray said...

Mario,

I was reading Bratton's welcome message and at first felt encouraged, especially the part about unfiltered information:

Chief William J. Bratton's Welcome Message

Dear Reader,

Welcome to the LAPD Blog. Our online journal is an interactive tool that we use to deliver real-time, unfiltered information.

Then I read this at the bottom:

Post a comment:
Comments are moderated, and will not appear on this weblog until the author has approved them.

So much for unfiltered information. This also means your post will never see the light of day; except ALL over the internet! They obviously won't address you on the LAPD Blog or in any other way i'm afraid, unless you write formally through their internal process. I know you've done this before with no results and that's why I'm interested in something else I read on the LAPDBlog (under recent posts, heading "We've changed"):

"We have made tremendous strides in our quest to reform this department's culture, policies and practices, and the work is ongoing. This process has been driven largely by the consent decree the city worked out with the U.S. Department of Justice in 2001, a year and a half before I was appointed chief."

Do you know what the "Consent decree" is about? I'm going to see if I can find further information on this.

Brian the Minion

7:07 AM  
Blogger Mario Nitrigni III said...

Anonymous,

They (LAPD) and others don't want to directly address me at all, for many reasons.

To make them (LAPD) feel uncomfortable "Legally" on the internet, and to show how much they "Have" to cover-me-up, and more, is "Exactly" what I have been doing..........

Welcome to my website Anonymous.

Mario G. Nitrini 111
_________

The OJ Simpson Case

7:59 AM  
Blogger Mario Nitrigni III said...

Wow "Minion" Dude, I didn't even read this:

"Welcome to the LAPD Blog. Our online journal is an interactive tool that we use to deliver real-time, unfiltered information."

You got it dude, My Post to The LAPD will/ is starting to be seen ALL over the internet. They gotta cover-me-up, don't they.

Brian, I don't know what the "Consent decree" is.

LAPD has changed? for the worst, if that's even possible.

Mario G. Nitrini 111
_____

The OJ Simpson Case

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home